TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration and Payment Policies
- Registration Fee: Every new student enrolling at the Shine School of Music is subject to a one-time Registration Fee of 35 EUR. This fee is non-refundable. Once paid, the student will not be charged this fee for any future courses at Estudio Shine.
- Monthly Tuition: Students are expected to pay for their tuition in advance by the 8th of every month.
- Debit order payments: Students who set up a debit order for their monthly payments receive a 6 EUR discount on every invoice.
- Intensive Course Payments: Students enrolled in intensive courses must pay the full course fee before the first lesson.
Scheduling and Attendance
- Individual Classes: Can be scheduled directly with the teacher.
- Group Classes: These operate on a fixed schedule as determined by the school.
- Rescheduling Individual Lessons: If a student needs to reschedule an individual lesson, they must notify the school (either the teacher or secretary) at least 48 hours in advance. Missed individual lessons can be made up within the same calendar month, but cannot be carried over to the next month or deducted from the next month’s invoice.
- Group Lesson Attendance: Group classes cannot be rescheduled. Missed lessons cannot be caught up, carried over to the next month, or deducted from the invoice.
- Intensive Course Attendance: For intensive course students, missed lessons can’t be carried over to the following week or deducted from the invoice. However, they can be made up within the same week, if rescheduled 48 hours in advance.
- Non-attendance: Lessons that are not made up the same month / week, or for which the student fails to notify the school at least 48 hours in advance of their absence, are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be caught up.
Termination and Changes
- Discontinuation: Should a student decide to stop lessons at Estudio Shine, a month’s notice must be given to the school’s secretary.
- Price Changes: The school reserves the right to adjust lesson prices with a month’s notice throughout the year.
- Right of Admission: The school reserves the admission right and can cease cooperation with any student failing to meet the basic advancement requirements in their chosen field of study.
- External Agreements: Any agreements made outside of this policy need to be documented in writing and approved by the school’s director.